Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school!!

My boys started school today...Max in the 3rd grade (WHAT?!?!?!) and Josiah in pre-school. Next year I will be an empty nester...with Lulu off to pre-school as well. :( Bittersweet I've got to say. I love my kids and having them near me and needing me but I also LOVE my "MY" time too. Seeing them grow and be so eager to get older is fun and scary at the same time. It's hard to think of myself outside of being their mom...wait this blogs not about me LOL!

1st day of school...excitement. Waking up WAY too early because you can't stand it anymore. THE perfect outfit, which I'm learning isn't just a girl thing lol! Both the boys were super excited and had pretty good days. Josiah was ready for luch and a nap when he got home and Max was playing Mr. Too Cool hahaha. His teacher was, "ya pretty nice," and he couldn't remember much of what they did outside of the fact that he's only got 2 recesses this year. OH MAN...bummer dude!!! But the year is off and in full swing again. Waking up early and homework...and early bedtimes (for them at least)lol! We'll work our way through it and in no time at all I'll probably be writing a tearful blog about my baby girls first day of school EVER! Till then I think I'm going to try and slow down a bit and take in a little bit more of this craziness that is life! It's going way to fast for me...
Hope everyone had a good day! Happy first day of school everyone :)
xo Kash
Lulu was SO cute being right there w/ her brothers. She wanted to go to school so bad...so we said the ABC's and sang songs on the way home! She was good w/ that lol! Next year sweet girl...soon enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment